We’re excited to share the release of the first marine-certified GNSS receiver from Hexagon | NovAtel. Full details, product datasheet, and dealer presentation can be found online here.
The MarinePak7 is a multi-constellation, multi-frequency receiver specifically designed for the nearshore market, including dredging, hydrographic survey, marine construction, and nearshore renewable energy operations.
The receiver is designed as an all-in-one solution with SPAN GNSS+INS technology for attitude and heave measurements and support for Oceanix correction services for horizontal accuracy up to three centimeters (95%).
The MarinePak7 includes the following features:
- Multi-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS signal tracking
- GNSS+INS capabilities for velocity, attitude and heave measurements
- Multi-channel L-band supporting Oceanix correction services
- Reception of MSK Beacon corrections for safe navigation
- Capable of PPP or RTK positioning
- UHF radio corrections
- GNSS heading
- Internal or removable battery for a completely portable solution
Per maggiori informazioni contattaci: